Notes I made for myself. Maybe some apply to you too.
- Sweetie! That’s so legitimate!!
- This is an identified monster pattern to keep you from clarity and full knowing. The point of engaging with the pattern is to return to clarity and full knowing. Not to “find out if the monsters are right” or “figure out what to do.” (though clarity and full knowing will solve that too).
- The container is always bigger than you think it is. Blindness to the container is created by monsters, not reality.
- It’s time to come at this a different way. Let go of all your ideas of what your project is and just engage with the project itself. What does it want? What does it say? How can you get closer to it or give yourself more compassion for not wanting to be close to it?
- Shift something. Go on a walk. Hang out in down-dog. Reread old notebooks (your Shiva Nata notebooks especially). Do Shiva Nata. Clarity is there. You can find it.
- Future You probably has some good ideas. She’ll probably even tell you what they are once the monsters have settled a little.